Delighting “Today’s Student” with a One Stop Service Model
Today’s students are selective, practical, and results oriented. They demand flexibility, convenience, and experiences from their academic institutions in the same way they expect it from customer-centric companies like Amazon. Because of this, we’ve seen a trend toward process re-engineering as it relates to servicing shifting student expectations. Blackboard Student Services’ One Stop model enables students to take care of all of their service needs in one place—a model colleges and universities are turning to in growing numbers. Is your institution ready to meet today’s demands?
Download the whitepaper, Delighting “Today’s Student” with a One Stop Service Model.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- The characteristics of a successful one stop student services operation.
- How to create successful one stop student services operations.
- How working with strategic partners can help with your one stop initiative.
- Which tools can help build and grow your one stop operations.
- Real results from institutions with one stop services programs.
Blackboard provided major relief in key functional areas including Admissions, Financial Aid, and E-Learning Support, allowing our staff to handle more complex issues.”
Dr. Rick Muma, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs,
Wichita State University